- Group size: 2 to 14 PAX
- Duration: 5 hours
- Pick up/Drop off: Roald Amundsens plass 1A (Here)
- Meeting time: 09.30 (9.30 am)
- Transportation is by Minivan
Experience the raw and wild nature of the Northern Norway with a professional photographer who will guide you there.
You will see the breathtaking landscapes of the fjords, an amazing coastline and even a sandy…snowy… beach.
Our guide will show you the bucket list places of Northern Norway that you cannot miss.
- Kick start tips about landscape photography (non night time photography here)
- Expedition meal (warm light lunch)
- Hot drinks and snacks
- Guided tour along the trip
- Pictures from the tour can be bought from our web site here
- Take with you some warm clothing
- Any changes to the reservation should be made at least 2 weeks before the activity date
∗ Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information about our policy and offers.