- Group size: 8 to 58 PAX
- Duration: 6-7 hours
- Pick up/Drop off: Roald Amundsensplass 1A (Here)
- Meeting time: 17.30 (5.30 pm), September 15- September 30 (starting 18.30/6.30 pm) March 16 – March 31 (starting 18.30/6.30 pm)
We will start our journey from the pick-up/drop-off office at Roald Amundsens Plass 1A. From there, equipped with different maps and live cameras, the guide will choose the best route to give you a chance to find the clear sky. Once on the tour, our photographers will share their precious tips to capture the Aurora with your own camera. And do not worry about the cold, our assistant has hot chocolate and cookies to keep you warm.
If we are unlucky that night and you wish to try again, we offer you half-price the next day*.
Remember to check-in before 13:00 (1 pm) at our Booking Point, if you need to claim your 50% discount on the next day.
- 50% discount next day if we don’t spot the lights*
- Kick start tips for Northern Lights and Night time photography
- Hot drinks and snacks
- Wi-Fi and toilet on board
- Guided tour along the trip
- We are closed on 24th December. For any customers with tours on the 23th, the 50% discount on the next day is still granted but it skips the 24th December.
- If you wish to claiming the 50% discount, you must visit our shop before 13:00 (1pm) to check-in and reserve a seat.
- After reserving a seat, you cannot cancel your reservation.
- After reserving a seat, if you do not show up at the time of departure, your 50% discount expires.
- Our last tour of the season is on April 1st of 2017 and this is the last day that you can claim the 50% discount. (ie: if you book a ticket for April 1st of 2017, it does not include the 50% warranty).
∗ Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information about our policy and offers.