- 50% discount next day if we don’t spot the lights*
- Kick start tips for a good photo
- Hot drinks and snacks
- Wi-Fi on board
- Guided tour along the trip
Up to 7h • meeting point every day, 17:30 by our office, Kaigata 2A – Tromsø (see map HERE)
Everybody will meet at our shop (Kaigata 2A, Tromsø) and we will drive you for up to 7 hours looking for the best spot to watch the Aurora. Once we find it, we will walk and explore the area around. A professional photographer will be there to help you with precious tips to capture the lights with your own camera. If we are unlucky that night and you wish to try again, we offer you half-price the next day*.
Remember to check-in before 13:00 (1pm) at our Aurora Shop, if you need to claim your 50% discount on the next day.
- We are closed on 24th December. For any customers with tours on the 23th, the 50% discount on the next day is still granted but it skips the 24th December
- If you wish to claiming the 50% discount, you must visit our shop before 13:00 (1pm) to check-in and reserve a seat.
- After reserving a seat, you cannot cancel your reservation.
- After reserving a seat, if you do not show up at the time of departure, your 50% discount expires.
- Our last tour of the season is on April 1st of 2017 and this is the last day that you can claim the 50% discount. (ie: if you book a ticket for April 1st of 2017, it does not include the 50% warranty.)
∗ Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information about our policy and offers.