- Group size: 2 to 14 PAX
- Duration: 3 hours
- Pick up/Drop off: Roald Amundsensplass 1A (Here)
- Meeting time: 14.30 (2.30 pm)
Would you like to get to know the city called the “Paris of the North” and find out how fantastic it is up here?
Join us on our guided tour through the most exciting outdoor attractions of Tromso island. We will visit the beautiful Folkeparken Open-Air Museum and the Botanical Garden. Surrounded by all this beauty, we will hold a photography workshop and teach you how to take amazing pictures. In case you would like to have your picture taken, our photographer will gladly help you and you can purchase the pictures from our web page later.
Photography workshop, Guide, transportation, grilled snacks, coffee and tea, tripod upon availability
- Pictures from the tour can be bought from our web site here
- Take with you some warm clothing
- Any changes to the reservation should be made at least 2 weeks before the activity date
∗ Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information about our policy and offers.