- Duration: Up to 7 hours
- Meeting point: every day 17:30 by our office, Kaigata 2A – Tromsø (see map HERE)
Aurora Pass – 7 Day Unlimited Northern Lights Chase Tours
With the PASS you can join our Aurora Chase tour as many times as you like during one week. Based on weather and solar activity reports, our professional guides will take you where the chances to see the Aurora are the best. A professional photographer will help you capture the lights with your own camera. You can also request a professional portrait of you with the Aurora (optional).
Remember to check-in before 13:00 (1pm) at our Aurora Shop, each time you decide to join us again! If you cannot come to Our shop to reserve a seat, please send us an email or call us before 1pm.
The tour is automatically confirmed for the first day that you booked your Aurora Pass
- We are closed on 24th December. For any customers booking between the 18th and 23rd, the 7-day pass is still granted but skips the 24th December.
- Your first tour is automatically confirmed for the date of your booking.
- If you want to join another day, you must visit our shop before 13:00 (1pm) to check-in and reserve a seat.
- After reserving a seat, you cannot cancel your reservation.
- After reserving a seat, if you do not show up at the time of departure, your pass expires.
- Our last tour of the season is on April 2nd of 2017. The 7-day pass is still granted but only for the remaining days. (ie: if you book for the 31st March, you will be able to join a maximum of 3 nights)
∗ Please read our Terms & Conditions for more information about our policy and offers.